How to make White Board Animation on android phone?




Hey Brothers


How are you?
Tell me in comments.

The white board animaton you just saw was completly made on android.
 I have also made kind of video in my CMD series. When one of the member of our youtube family watched that video he texted me on instagram to make a tutorial on
" How to make a White Board animaton on Android? "







Because of his request I am writting this article.

Today in this video I will tell you,




there are many tutorials on youtube on this topic but they don't work well, because my one friend had tried it.


According to those tutorial, you work very hard but they don't  give that results.

But today this tutorial will give you 100% results of your work and of your worthy time, with the help of this tutorial your will be able to create professional white board animaton.
One of the softwere which is used for these animation is " Videoscribe " which can be used in PC only, but it is not available for android till now and it is paid.


But I will tell you a softwere which will work in android and you will be able to make amazing white board animations. Now without wasting anymore time let's get started.


First of all go to description of this video and download the app from the link. after downloading install it, the name of the app is " Benime "


You can also download Benime from Google Play Store, after installing open it. I have its premium version, but you can download its free version from Google Play Store. If you want to purchase its pro version you can as per your choice.


Now open it. Now this is its interface, you can also use some templates give in this app.



but I have also created a video in this app so you can also see the project file of it.

To create a video, just click the + icon.




name your video,




for example I am naming my video as " Benime Tutorial "

Now select the size of your video, I am selecting " YouTube 1080p".




Now click " Create Movie ".




Now by using " Stickers " option you can add Photos, Vectors, Drawings, ETC, you have a lot of free things here for free that professionals use.


Now by using " Text " options you can add texts, you can also use other options to edit your text.



By using " BG " option you can change the colour of the background. But I will keep its colour white.


Now by using " Hand " option you can select any hand to use in your anilmation.


By using " Music " option you can add Music or Voice Over in your animation.



Now by using " Save " option you can simply save your video.




Now let me show you my CMD series video project.
Now you can see the project of my CMD series vidoe project that I just opened. Now let me play it but I have turned off my voice over because of some issues, but you can see the voice over that I had added to it,you can also create video like this.



Now I hope you enjoyed the video and thlis vieo helped you. If it did and you did enjoyed it then Like, Comment, and Share it. If you want any other tutorial tell me in comments, also give reviews of this article. Share this article as much as you can, this act will help others too.
Do Subscribe and press the bell icon so you will get every update from us.

___________





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post